Monday, August 6, 2007

A visit with Biney part I

Biney came to visit us this past weekend on her way to visit Jeff and Regina and family in Arkansas. She will be back through this coming weekend for a longer visit. This past weekend, she was only able to stay for a few hours.
Dylan and Biney had lots of fun reading and dancing and playing. Dylan was sad when Biney left, she kept patting the chair where they had been playing with blocks together that morning saying "Biney, Biney." We told her that Biney was coming back this weekend, but that is a lost concept on the 20 month old, smart as she is!
Bebe and I had fun watching Dylan dance too. I have noticed that she has become a little more fanciful lately. She's always been pretty serious about playing and reading and such, but she's never really been a singing dancing little fairy princess like a lot of little girls. Maggie even told me that she thought that Dylan could be an accountant... hmmm, she does love to count! So the past couple of weeks, to my delight she has starting humming and singing and dancing. She does all these funny little gallops and foot-stomping runs all over the place and it's just so cute to watch. I think that she may have picked up the moves from her friend Kinleigh at daycare. Kinleigh sings and dances all the time, it's totally cute. Dylan has always been the Moe to her Curly I guess. Now Dylan is loosening up and feeling her inner dancing goddess. I posted some pictures of her finest moves below. Ballerina, perhaps not - interpretive dancer? could be!

No comments: