Sunday, November 23, 2008

This was one of my two favorite features at The Wynn. The colorful silk parasols suspended from the ceiling. They were right above the open area where you could watch the "wall of water" that is pictured a few posts down. They were really just gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of them, and I kept wandering back to look at them. The colors in these pictures doesn't do them justice.

The other of my favorties was this tiled floor and the flowers lining the tiled walkway. The tiles were tiny and the colors just vibrant and the whole walway was lined with the flowers that you see in the bottom picture. Liz and I weren't convinced that they were real, because there were so many of them and the colors were so bright - not to mention a wilted petal among them. Then we saw a garden maintenance person with a mobile cart with water in it watering all the flowers. We were blown away and actually had to go touch the flowers to convince ourselves. It was beautiful!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: